Training and Information Sessions
Ideas for training and information sharing are welcome. We have been very successful in partnering in our System of Care efforts and presenting excellent information to our community in best practices, parent/youth & Family engagement and shared resources. If you have an idea for training or are interested in hosting or organizing a training, please contact Bob Ritter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-539-1752.
October 19, 2022
First Presbyterian Church, Seneca Falls, NY
5:00 – 7:00
Seneca CARES Network is pleased to host a community café believing that people/parents/caregivers already have within them the wisdom and creativity to confront even the most difficult challenges; that the answers we need are available to us; and that we are wiser together than we are alone.
Purpose of this Café:
- Support and foster a sense of community within Seneca County and help with the family-driven/guided value that is a foundation of our Systems of Care. We believe it is critical to take time to hear and understand the challenges families are experiencing as they support the emotional health and well-being of all youth in Seneca county.
- Support agencies in working more closely with families as well as each other, and demonstrate how communities can become more supportive of children and families.
The Nuts and Bolts of the Evening
- 1. Meet and enjoy a meal together.
- After the meal, Conversations will occur at each table – questions will be provided at your table for talking in pairs as well as talking as a whole table.
- After the Conversations at tables, the Café hosts will “gather the harvest” – collect information from each table about their conversations and provide a summary to all participants.
If you are interested in more information about community cafes and how they are structured, please visit this website: https://thecommunitycafe.org/our-work/